Sunday, April 14, 2013

Tallarn Chimeras

I’ve been working on a ride for Big Al (Al'Rahem) and the infantry platoon he will be leading. I wanted them to be mechanized, to benefit from the outflanking that he allows. That called for some Chimeras, and I wanted to change the profile a bit to make them stand out from the Chimeras I have for the Catachan Jungle boys.

SandWyrm have a cool guide for changing the Chimera from a Russian APC style to a Nato APC style by pushing the turret back. Check out the tutorial he made: http://theback40k.blogspot.se/2010/04/converting-set-back-chimeras-part-i.html

Another thing I wanted was ability to change the hull mounted weapon, as Heavy Bolter might not be the best choice for all scenarios. Magnetizing them is however easy, as all it calls for is a bit of plastic card glued on the inside of the hull + some rare earth magnets.

 



Enjoy & have a nice Sunday!

/Nicolai aka Atoom

No comments:

Post a Comment