Friday, April 12, 2013

Tallarn Desert Raiders 1st squad

I got my hands on some Tallarn Desert Raiders recently - They have been om my wishlist for years! I wanted two things, one was desert camo uniforms and the other new bases in a desert theme, something that I have never done before.

Desert bases needed some research, as I really wanted something different from the hey-look-i-glued-sand-to-the-base feel that many Warhammer Tomb King armies got. So after researching with doctor Google I came across this tutorial: http://z8.invisionfree.com/herdstone/index.php?showtopic=25298 Avesome work by Garganthor, check it out as it is well worth the time.

The desert camo inspiration came from this one:

 

 









And this is the result - Have a nice weekend!


 
/Nicolai aka Atoom

No comments:

Post a Comment