Friday, August 12, 2011

Painting the Amada of Evil I

WIP It’s time to get to the paint station – This time I take on the Amada of Evil. That would be the majority of my DE vehicles. Last month was all summer vacation and assembly of my Dark Eldars, but now it is time for some pictures. I apologize for the poor quality of the pictures, but the camera in my cell-phone is the only camera I got ATM.

I’ve started with 3 x raider and 1 x Ravager. The first step was of cause to prime them. As you’ll notice I haven’t glued the lower decks together, in order to be able to paint them properly.


Today’s paint session was airbrushing metal and red. Metal is just Vallejo AB Crome  and the red is Vallejo AP Mahogany as base with a light spray of Vallejo AB Italian Red over




More to come - Stay tuned :o)

/Nicolai aka Atoom

No comments:

Post a Comment